February 13, 2018
By: Payment Week
St. Petersburg, Fla. (Feb. 13, 2018)—PSCU’s Member Forum – an annual gathering of the CUSO’s Owner credit unions – will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch on April 24-26, 2018. University of Alabama Coach Nick Saban, Author and Entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki, Rent the Runway Co-Founder Jennifer Fleiss, and PayPal CEO and President Dan Schulman have all been added to the impressive speaker lineup. Registration for the event is now open online.
Attendees at PSCU’s Member Forum 2018 will be treated to an opening keynote from a speaker with an impressive record of championship success when Coach Saban kicks off the annual meeting. In nine seasons as the head football coach at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Saban’s uncompromising dedication to excellence in every phase of the program has resulted in four national championships over the last seven years. A six-time National Coach of the Year, Saban has achieved resounding success as a head coach and has earned a reputation as an outstanding tactician, leader, organizer and motivator. Saban’s consistent approach and disciplined leadership are the reasons his teams are known for exhibiting grit, determination and resilience, and often overcoming adversity to achieve victory.
Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva, an online graphic design tool, a brand ambassador for Mercedes-Benz, and an executive fellow of the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley). He was the chief evangelist of Apple and a trustee of the Wikimedia Foundation. Kawasaki is also the author of The Art of the Start 2.0, The Art of Social Media, Enchantment, and nine other books. He has a bachelor’s degree from Stanford University and a master’s degree from UCLA, as well as an honorary doctorate from Babson College. Kawasaki gives over 50 keynotes each year to organizations including Apple, Nike, Gartner, Audi, Google, Microsoft and Breitling.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Code Eight, the first portfolio company within Walmart’s startup incubator, Fleiss leads a team focused on developing highly personalized, one-to-one shopping experiences. She previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women. During her time at Rent the Runway, Fleiss wore many different hats, serving as President, Head of Logistics, Head of Business Development and Head of Special Projects. She remains a Rent the Runway board member and advisor.
One of the most successful chief executives in the fiercely competitive e-commerce arena, Schulman brings experience culled from a long career of organizing, focusing and growing business to his current role as President and CEO of PayPal, where he is leading the company into its next phase as an independent business. He formerly held positions as Group President of Enterprise Growth at American Express and President of Sprint’s Prepaid Group, and was the founding CEO of Virgin Mobile.
Previously announced keynotes for Member Forum 2018 include Aneesh Chopra, former Chief Technology Officer of the United States, and Soledad O’Brien, a seasoned broadcast personality and award-winning journalist. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in numerous breakout sessions, each of which will be led by industry experts:
- Making Sense of Fintech Disruption – Cutting through the noise of fintech opportunity and where credit unions should place their focus
- Understanding Today’s Consumer through Business Excellence – The importance of experience and expectations of today’s consumers
- Identity Analytics on the Horizon – Using Identity Analytics to enhance risk management, member service and marketing
- Creating New Digital Experiences – Evolving consumer expectations around engagement with digital and its role in new product development
- Predictive Analytics Fuels Card Porfolio Growth – Leveraging data and analytics to drive card growth
- Protecting Your Member – Common fraud situations in the industry today, how fraud is evolving, and where credit unions should invest
- Protecting Your Credit Union – Investing to protect the credit union and business
- Emerging Payments Landscape – Trends in the payments landscape, where credit unions have an advantage, and where they are at risk
- Regulatory Impacts in Today’s Evolving Payments Landscape – Regulatory activity today and how it impacts payments and credit union decisions
- Creating Stellar Experiences through Quality Service – Achieving exceptional service through systems and processes under credit union control
Member Forum 2018 will include a charity dinner and live auction hosted by comedian and actor Sinbad. In an effort to support Hurricane Maria disaster relief efforts where the event was originally planned, all proceeds from the Member Forum charity dinner and live auction will be donated to those in need in Puerto Rico.
Online registration is open for Member Forum 2018.
PSCU, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Fla., is the nation’s leading credit union service organization (CUSO). Founded in 1977 as a credit union cooperative, PSCU offers a comprehensive, highly integrated suite of payment solutions for credit unions to optimize their member experience. Today, PSCU supports the success of nearly 900 Owner credit unions representing 20.4 million accounts. Leveraging digital technology, PSCU provides secure, best-in-class solutions including payment processing, risk management, analytics, loyalty programs, marketing, strategic consulting and mobile platforms. Comprehensive, 24/7/365 member support is delivered by contact centers located throughout the United States. For more information, visit pscu.com.